Systemic approaches to improve cardiometabolic and brain health during lifespan
— a pioneering MSCA Fellowship Programme
of the University of Turku in Finland
First call is closed, and the selection process has started.
Follow our news for updates on the application process, research, the second call and much more.
Core Expertise Areas
Cardiology, Cell signaling, Digital health technology, Gut microbiome, Metabolism, Neuroscience, Nutrition, Oral health,Population health research
WHAT IS SYS-LIFE
SYS-LIFE is a postdoctoral programme cofunded with Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
(i) breakthrough advances in human health (ii) scientific renewal and (iii) the development of the future leaders of tomorrow.
WHAT WE OFFER
SYS-LIFE offers postdoctoral researchers the opportunity to design and lead innovative research projects of the highest quality, relating to the improvement of cardiometabolic and brain health.
- Core Facilities of Turku Bioscience Centre
- Turku BioImaging
- Core Facilities of the Institute of Biomedicine
- Auria Biobank and Auria Clinical Informatics
- Turku Center for Disease Modeling
- Turku Clinical Biomaterials Centre
- Flavoria Research Restaurant
- Health Campus Turku
- BioCity Turku
- Turku Brain and Mind Center
- Central Animal Laboratory
- Finnish Cancer Center West, FICAN West
- Nutrition and Food Research Center
- BBMRI.fi (Biobank infrastructures in Finland)
- Biocenter Finland (RI of all Finnish Biocenters)
- EATRIS Finland (Euroopan Advanced Translational Research Infastructure in Medicine, Finnish operations)
- EuBI Finland (European Research Infrastructure for Imaging Technologies in Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Finnish operations)
- Biocenter Finland